1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heya...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by wildfang, Aug 2, 2013.

1. wildfang

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey there :slight_smile:

I'm not new to internet forums, and have been lurking on here fooor... maybe a few months now. I didn't dare sign up because it would kind of have been admitting to myself that I may be questioning my sexuality... But I was skype messaging another very close friend (pretty much sister, and she has a -real- sister who is lesbian so I thought she'd be the best person to start talking about potential sexuality issues) yesterday and on a whim, mentioned what's been bothering me for almost half a year now. I really couldn't take brooding on it for months and gah it had to get out somehow. So since I'm kind of "out" (although I'm not even remotely sure if I even AM attracted to chicks as well but let's use that word for now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) to one person, I may as well grow some ladyballs (pardon the err, pun) and sign up already...

It's just... sigh. I'm 18, I've had one guybestfriend/boyfriend relationship which ended awkwardly and then I moved to the other side of the world but yeeeaaah I like guys, and I've grown up thinking I like guys and assuming that I won't be attracted to gals. But 'Lo life plays crazy tricks on you I guess, cos my mind definitely hasn't been on a guy for a whiiile :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I think I have a rather big huge crush on my best friend, who is bi, and I'm not sure whether it's just a really close friendship kind of love, or curiosity on my part, or if I really am crushing haaard (thats what it feels like but not really ready to accept it...) >.< or if she likes me, but let's not get to that. There have been what might be hints and stuff but I might be reading way too much into it all.
    Anyhoo, as said I've been lurking for a bit trying to find threads by people in similar situations as mine and hoping to get a bit of clarity of that. And I'll continue to do that and hopefully settle my mind about stuff soon.. but it just dawned on my that she might even be on here as well :confused: since she mentioned that some friendly forums helped her come to terms with her own sexuality so meeeeep I'd better shut up now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Glad I've started rambling to a few peoples about this because it's been messing with my mind. Sorry if this turned out longer than/somewhat deviated from your average intro XD buuut thanks for listening anyway. :slight_smile:

p.s. the smilies here are incredibubbles!!

#1 wildfang, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi there :welcome: to EC :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

4. FightingShadows

5. NouvelleVague

Welcome to EC :slight_smile: You won't regret it !

6. lukeluvznicki13

welcome to ec :grin: