1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, I'm new!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by MarcelGB, Aug 5, 2013.

1. MarcelGB

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello! Howdy!

I'm Marcel from Spain, Barcelona. I once used a forum but since I still got a bit of doubts
    and trying to understand myself maybe people would help me here.

I'm straight in sexually attracted to women, but also attracted to men in romance.
    I met once a guy on internet and I kinda fell in love but then stopped talking with
    him for personal reasons and I was really nuts later on because I thought I wasted
    my time with this dude. Now I go to a shrink and doing therapy.

The thing is I'm attracted to femmine men, which I really like it but before the crisis
    this attraction was more high and I even had a crush on a teacher. Anyway now this
    attraction to guys and of course the guy from internet is almost gone, I'm still attracted
    to guys, also girls.

All my friends I know, in this case (girls) I don't know why but sometimes I give them compliments the way they are dressed. Also, I feel like I don't fit when I'm around girls, I mean mental sexuality is like sort of not the right. I think is like the sexual attraction I have is kinda forced obsessed you know?

I hope someone could give me advice about it. Thanks and hope meet nice people which I'm sure I will :slight_smile:

Thanks again!

Marcel.

2. LinkLarkin

Hi Marcel, you've come to the right place to look for answers and explore yourself in a friendly environment! Welcome to EC! (*hug*)

3. KazeKitten

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey Marcel, welcome to EC! We're happy to have you and we'd love to help.

As for looking for advice concerning your sexuality, i'd advise clicking this link and making a post about it here.

Though I will say not to not stress over it! The important thing is to relax and just go with the flow. If there's a guy you like, pursue it! If there's a girl you like, pursue it! As long as you're happy! :3

4. Perseus

Hello,

Welcome to EC! I hope you find all the help/advice you need on this site

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!