1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey guys!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by BlueEyedPride, Aug 5, 2013.

1. BlueEyedPride

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi everyone, I'm new here. :smilewave I joined this site in hopes that I would learn a few things about myself and other people like me. My goal is to become comfortable with who I am. I was pushed out of the closet by my best friend, the only person I told, and I had no choice but to tell my parents because I knew they would find out sooner or later and I wanted them to hear it from me. This gave me little time to accept my sexuality on my own. I consider myself very fortunate though, because most people in my life have chosen to accept me, including all of my friends and my dad. I still get stared at in the hallway at school and it really gets under my skin sometimes, but I try not to let it bother me. I hope that joining this site will help me to grow as a person, and hopefully I'll make some friends whom I can relate to along the way :icon_bigg

2. Kamina

Hey welcome! This site is awesome to meet people like yourself and ask questions and grow. I'm sorry you were outed like that but good for you for being so brave and coming out to your parents!
    Anyways :welcome: to EC!! :grin:

3. LD579

Hello, and welcome to EC. It's unfortunate that your friend did that to you, but I'm happy to hear that those whose opinions matter accepted you and support you with open arms. I'm sure EC can be of assistance to you.

4. ZebraJynx121

Welcome! Glad you found EC! We will help you out with any sort of problem and support you in becoming a better person!

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

6. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay