1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idea Rasp - The anagram for Paradise

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Idea Rasp, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Idea Rasp

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi! I'm Idea Rasp! I usually go by other names and all that, but this site is bent on security, and for good reason! So I decided to go for the name, Idea Rasp.

I think of rasp in this context to mean to smooth out, or in a greater, less literal sense, to calm. Okay, maybe I'm not always calm. My gender identity issues sometimes get the better of my composure, I'll admit! But none the less, I like to keep myself and my ideas calm and practical, because what's the use of doing anything at all if not done with a sound mind?

I meditate, on occasion. Most often, however, I find it suitable to go on walks to calm myself, though there are times where I'd rather not be seen in public! Either when I'm crying, or when aforementioned gender identity issues REALLY get me down!

I can't really do anything about it because my father is a rather old fashioned type, which is, well, frustrating at best! This sort of thing has caused me a great deal of internal strife and more than my share of suicidal thoughts! But,at the end of the day, I still care greatly for him and outright refuse to let such thoughts influence my actions! I just wish he knew the gravity of such a thing!

On to the more positive aspects, I am allowed to have a somewhat androgynously-masculine appearance, and have worked on my voice quite a bit! I am able to speak in a nigh completely feminine voice, and I often talk to myself in that voice for comfort.

I'm an asexual, meaning I've never really been attracted to someone on a sexual level, but I am panromantic, and am fine with having a relationship with someone, whether they call themselves male, female, potatomale, or what have you! I am rather selective of my partners however, and have only had one girlfriend and one boyfriend, despite having a crush on a fantastic guy right now!

Despite this site's admirable security measures, I would like to inform you that I do hang out in other places on the internet, sporting a similar avatar, typing in this same colour, and in general using a very similar style to how I do here! If style alone is deemed as enough to find me out, I can easily change my avatar and colour, though I am nearly certain that will not be necessary, as the only way one from that site could find me out would be if they were here, too, in which case... yeah, not a big deal really I would think!

However, if that is deemed as a problem, I would like somebody to message me or post here about that so that I can change my avatar and stuff before it gets to be anything of an issue!

[YOUTUBE]J6ZWlDks0nQ[/YOUTUBE]

2. Lunarchy

You seem like a fun young individul ^)^ It is EXTREMELY nice to meet you! My name is Anna, and I am sort of the opposite of calm. I'm a rather excitable individual who prefers to stay enthusiastic! I hope you find yourself enjoying you're time on this site, because you seem AWESOME and I would like to get to know you better ^)^

I like your name and Coldplay is Awesome! With that I say...

HELLO AND WELCOME TO EC!!!!! ^)^

3. Idea Rasp

Out Status:
    A few people
    My first welcome, how lovely! ^.^

Anyway, I wouldn't think that calmness and enthusiasm are mutually exclusive; rather contrary, I think they work together all too well! Sure, being purely in one will cancel out the other, but I don't strive for absolute purity in all things! That leads to apathy, by my philosophy!

But enough about comparing our respective philosophies, I do so hope to stick around! It is people such as yourself that make any primarily social website worth visiting, hehe!

As a side note, I do certainly hope my neon green text isn't straining any eyes! If anybody takes issue with it, I can darken my text a bit to be more readable, I just find neon colours to be fantastic, personally!

4. biggayguy

If anyone has trouble reading the text they should just highlite it with their cursor. It should change to a readable color.

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

6. Idea Rasp

Out Status:
    A few people

7. carty

carty Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Not with a mobile device and yes it strains the eyes a little, nevermind eh and welcome :slight_smile:

8. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi there :welcome: to EC :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: