1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by BookDragon, Aug 6, 2013.

1. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not really sure where to begin with this so I'll wing it and see what happens...and we're going with quick and painless methinks...

So anyway, I recently accepted I am bisexual. I have only out-and-out told my best friend and my brother, although 2 of my other friends who were in the room at the time either know about it or are REALLY bad at picking up on the very un-subtle hints that were being batted around. My friend has said on multiple occasions over the last few years that he is waiting for me to turn round and announce that I'm gay...is that important? Who knows, I thought it was funny...

So as it happens, after thinking it over, I was pleased to find that nothing about it felt weird. While talking to me friend about the whole situation I found myself talking quite comfortably about it. I sort of expected it to be weird and awkward (using the phrase 'if I met a cute guy' for example) but it didn't. That was nice. Especially considering until last year you couldn't say the word "panties" in front of me without me turning as red as can be and becoming shy. (For some reason I seem to have been unable to deal with anything related to sex until recently...which was a pain). I'm glad that it feels comfortable to talk about with my friend and that nobody really cares, but I don't think I'll be mentioning it to my family or extended circle of friends any time soon...

In addition to this, I have let myself explore some more of my personality. I don't know how you would describe the though, but I've always felt like...I don't know a second person in my head...or something...it's difficult. I'm a big guy which comes with its expectations within society and I hate it. I like cute stuff, I avoided wearing colour for years just-in-case I don't know what happened. Anyway, for various reasons I won't go into right now, I felt the need to experiment with the concept of body image. As a man it's never bothered me, so I made myself a woman for a bit. Turns out I could be cute! So I'm now exploring a cross-dressing side of myself...I don't think I'd rather be a woman than a man or that I would rather dress as a woman all the time. I just don't see the problem with a guy looking cute. At any rate, the experiment continues so every so often Ellia comes out. The only person who knows about this is my best friend, and I seriously doubt I'll be mentioning it to anyone else...unfortunately as is the case with those stuck living at home with a nosey parent and siblings who don't respect privacy, it's kind of hard to hide these things...eventually someone will look under the bed or in the draw and I don't want to be around for it...

I'm not sure where I was going with this. At any rate, hello!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I tried another forum for a while and it seemed OK at first then just collapsed into a sea of explicit pictures and people posting sex requests. Most unpleasant! So I am hoping I will like this forum better :slight_smile:

2. CheeseQueen

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome! I'm new here too :slight_smile: I like to dress up too sometimes, my dad freaked out when he saw me wearing men's shoes! Oops hehe. Have a terrific day!! :slight_smile:

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

4. Minx

Welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

5. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest