1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heya folks!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Kor, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Kor

Kor

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey everyone!

I'm a college student from the rainy state of Washington (though it hasn't rained much here lately). I'm currently studying chemistry with a bit of biology on the side. In my free time I enjoy playing video games (and modding them), writing music, learning languages and running. I also really enjoy video editing, although I don't get to do that too often.

I don't like to say that I'm gay although I know I probably am. I've known for a long time, but I'm still really uncomfortable about it. A few of my closest friends know, that's about it. I live in a very accepting area all things considered. But I was raised in a very homophobic household and had no gay friends growing up, so it's all still kind of strange for me. In fact, I've never had any friends of the LGBT variety except for one I met online. He was really nice and helped me through some tough times.

I've been hoping to join a community for a while now. With the advent of Facebook I thought forums were dead, but I'm really glad there are some still around. Everybody seems really nice here and I'm looking forward to being able to talk to some of you and participate in the community.

2. Hello and welcome! I hope that you and everyone you know will be able to accept you someday! Good luck!

3. GayNerd

Welcome to Empty Closets. I really hope you enjoy it here.

If you ever want/need someone to talk to, I'm here for you.

4. Mhin

Hello and welcome :slight_smile:

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

6. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest