1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

playing with fire?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by supertall78, Aug 13, 2013.

1. supertall78

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hello. im super scared and totally unsure i should be doing this. scared- confused- trembling so hard can barely type this. everything in me is exhausted from a lifetime of hiding these feelings. im overwhelmingly concerned about consequences that would result if i take this leap. my faith has been so vital to me for so long that the inner turmoil is nauseating. i hope to make some friends i can be open with. im told i make a good friend and listener too. i am a leader in my faith community but only want to be a regular guy on here so please feel free to discuss faith in general with me if you wish but please dont think im here to be an adviser on such issues, it would make me uncomfortable. im just looking for understanding friends.

2. Wells

Wells Guest

Hey welcome to EC :grin:
    There are plenty of understanding people here! Feel free to message me if you like, I'm a good listener, even though I'm still too young to give proper advice or anything :slight_smile:

3. KnownSecret

Hey :slight_smile: :welcome: to EC, I hope you have a good stay here. If your looking for good people to talk to and people to give you advice this is a wonderful place for both of those! I hope you stay here at EC for a long time! If you ever need anyone to talk to or someone to vent to just send me a wall post! I am happy to talk to anyone, and I enjoy meeting new people. Again I hope you stay here for a long time its a wonderful site :slight_smile:

~Zack~

4. Perseus

Hello and welcome to EC :slight_smile:

5. Choirboy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Fire can burn you, but it can also be warm and comforting. "Gay" does not cancel out "faith", although it might mean some changes to the way you have looked at things your whole life. You're not alone. Welcome!

6. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi there :welcome: to EC :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

7. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

Just because you are gay does not mean that you have to give up your faith. There are gay Christians out there. You may have to make some changes, but in the end, your happiness matters to God. God is love, that is something that never should be forgotten.

8. lgbtpride

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! You can talk to pretty much anyone here. People are pretty understanding