1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

* First post/ First day of school *

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Kaisoo, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Kaisoo

Hello, I'm Alex (a.k.a. kaisoo) I'm 16 years old, I'm a girl who has been trying to cope with bisexuality for about a year now and this is my first post.

I have a couple weeks on this website and I never knew what my first post should be about so I waited until something good/bad/nice/weird came up.

yesterday was my first day as a senior student and It was pretty sad because I go to a private school and in here you don't get to switch classrooms, teachers just come and go which means you're stuck with the same people the whole day, so I got there earlier and picked a comfortable seat, then everyone started to seat with their friends, this is how it turned out at the end of the day (see picture) (this is not my actual classroom btw)

I ended up talking to 0 people in the whole morning... which made me pretty sad afterwards because I'm spending why last year on this seat so I'm skipping school today, I know is not a good thing to do but I sincerely dislike the vibe so...

thanks for reading everyone ☺

Attached Files:

#1 Kaisoo, Aug 21, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  2. Niko

Hey, welcome to EC!

I'm sorry about your first day, that sounds like an awkward situation. (*hug*) I'm sure it'll get better throughout the year, maybe you'll even meet some new friends. :slight_smile:

3. confeshhhions

Hello and welcome! That sounds bad, but I'm sure it'll get better. Always here if you want to chat :slight_smile:

4. Kaisoo

You're right Thank you! I'll try not to skip school again ☺☺

---------- Post added 21st Aug 2013 at 12:54 PM ----------

Thank you for welcoming me ☺ I'd actually message you but as a regular member I can't do that :C so I'll add you as friends and maybe later on we can chat ☺

5. confeshhhions

We can post on each others walls, but we can't pm I don't think! :slight_smile:

6. Kaisoo

Let me try it on :slight_smile:

7. pikachulovable

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Please dont make this ditching a habit. My freshman year I ditched half of everyday because I was so scared of not being perfect or being smart enough. If you're going to be there for months or even all year with the same people; you are ought to find someone. At least one person you connect with. Dont give up on it.

8. Lana

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    ^ I agree with pikachulovable - you've just got to join yourself into a conversation when the opportunity arises, find a reason to talk with someone, and from there just don't be shy and be yourself. Chances are you have stuff in common with ALL your classmates, you just gotta figure out that common ground. Don't skip, don't feel bad for yourself. Take advantage of being able to get your work done, but also don't keep your mouth shut the entire time just because you aren't "friends" with anyone.

9. I totally understand how you are feeling. School wasn't easy for me & I actually left when I was about 15 years old.

Some advice I'd give you that I know is true

- Don't give a crap about anything people may say or do.
    - Do your own buzz, because everyone else is.
    - Just enjoy life, the moment & find something to cope through it.

10. lukeluvznicki13