1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Harper, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Harper

I'm not so good at these things but I'll try. I'm Harper. I'm 20 yrs old and lately some old feelings of mine about my gender identity have resurfaced (and at a great time, and by great i mean not really great time i have some difficult shit on my plate) and I really feel compelled to explore them.

In my early teen years it occurred to me that I didn't really feel like I was a girl or a boy. Back then I didn't know that there were other people who felt that way and I didn't know words for it. I just dismissed it and went on my way. At the time the whole thing was a mere curiosity for me.

Now these feelings have resurfaced and I'm trying to figure out what to do with them.

2. Lunarchy

Hello harper ^)^ And welcome to EC! It's SOOOO nice to meet you!!! I hope you enjoy your time here, it has helped me out a lot, and maybe it will be able to help you too! Anyways, just wanted to say hello and welcome!!

3. Minx

Welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

4. Harper

Thanks, Lunarchy and Minx! :slight_smile: It's nice to me you too!

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there, and welcome to Empty Closets! EC is a great place to talk/write about your feelings and trying to make sense of your feelings. Feel free to talk other members, and share experiences.

Welcome aboard! :slight_smile: