1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by justme, Feb 16, 2007.

1. justme

hey everyone

i'm new to this sort of thing and very shy but here goes.

I'm a lesbian (it still is scary to say that) i'm at the stage where i've realise it's real and i'm beginning to accept it.

Not really sure what else to say... if you want to know anything just ask... :slight_smile:

me x

2. Micah

Hey!

Welcome to EC :grin: It's great to see even more girls!

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Hi Me! Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

4. TriBi

Yay! Another new member. Good to see you found the place and are posting - hope you stick around and enjoy things. :grin:

5. Nick8875

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    welcome.!!!

6. Will1975

Will1975 Guest

Welcome to EC.... You will like it here... Nice people... :icon_bigg

7. step49x

Hi, um, you, and welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

8. WarmHeart

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello there, and hey back atcha!

I am a 47 year old bi-sexual. I prefer women, but I got pregnant 21 years ago before it was so acceptable to raise kids in same sex marriages, so I've been with two different men since then. These days, though, I'm going crazy because I feel like I'm a square peg in a round hole! My husband knows, but all of my gay friends from college have moved away to the four corners of the globe. Now I want to really come out officially and it scares the crap out of me. I just feel as if I have no choice and it has me pacing the floor night and day. I have no interest in men at all (no offense to any male readers) and long for the friendship, touch and affection from women only. But I want to do it right this time -- no sneaking around stuff anymore! I'm not ashamed of myself, but I'm afraid other people will be?

Now... I've told you my story ... you need to tell me yours. How old are you? When did you decide that you needed to come out of the closet?
    How do you think you want to do it?

WarmHeart

9. justme

If other people love you then they will just want you to be happy :icon_bigg. I do understand what said though.

Ok - my story,

I realised i was attracted to women nearly 3 years ago, told my closest friend and she didn't cope and we drifted. I met some fantastic people but didn't say anything to them, didn't want to lose them even though half of them are gay :slight_smile: Then one morning i found the only person who had guessed i was gay, even though i had said nothing, had died in his sleep which was very traumatic, so again i hid. I didn't want to deal with any of it. I have told a few people over the years but began to deal with it last year, when i told a close friend who is has some fab advice. I realise it was real, that i was a lesbian and i wanted to take steps to come out, last thursday and so the journey continues.

Justme