1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And...I'm still A Grey Girl!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by A Girl of Grey, Aug 23, 2013.

1. A Girl of Grey

My title is like a really bad (unintentional) pun. I'm keeping it.

I guess I should just introduce myself, right? Kind of hard when you don't know who you're introducing to, but I'll give it my best shot :slight_smile:

I really like this site. It's amazing. I was so confused about me. But now I'm not. And I'm calm. And I don't feel like I have to tell anyone anymore because I can exist here with everyone else!

I notice that there are quite a lot of smilies and moods. Was that created by the founder/advisers or the members? It seems like something the members would do :lol:

(!)...why?

I'm not ready to come out yet, though. Why, I'm not sure. I just don't want anyone to know. Have you felt like that? Comfortable, but not ready?

I switched my desktop to a rainbow background, and I might be kind of stereotypical or whatnot, but that makes me happy. I have no idea why. Anyone...?

That's it. I can't think of anything else. I've been introduced. Everyone gets a hug! (*hug*)

Me: :rolle:

AdiĆ³s!

2. FloatingPiano

Hello! Welcome to EC!!! :welcome: This website is fantastic! It has helped me such much, and it is a great, friendly community to be yourself in. :slight_smile:

And I remember that "ready to come out but not just yet feeling." You will know when the time is right. :slight_smile:

And here is a (*hug*) for you, too!