1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Ilikecookies, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Ilikecookies

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well my name is Zak and I'm 13 (and gay) and well I have the worlds biggest crush on this guy. But I'm pretty sure he's straight, and he has a girlfriend:icon_sad: And well I was wondering how to ask him to be my boyfriend? And another note. (Please don't judge me :frowning2:
    I am kinda in to having sex with him but not anal just you know... If you could tell me how to have sex and kiss that would be great thanks...(!)

2. ItalianBlueEyes

Hey Zak! Welcome to EC :smilewave

i know because I'm not a gay guy my advice isn't as valid, but...

#1, if this guy is already in a relationship, he can't say yes if anyone asks him out.

#2, dude, I really wish that we could go around throwing magic rainbow glitter in the faces of attractive straight people, magically making them fall for us, but sadly, that is not the way the world works. If this guy is straight (which, unfortunately, sounds like he is) then no matter how fabulous you are, you can't change it.

Sexuality is confusing, and sex is even more confusing, but hang in there. Straight crushes are an unavoidable part of Life Before Everyone Else In Your Grade Has Come Out. :/

But seriously, don't try and rush the physical stuff before you... even know what the physical stuff is. I'm not going to be hypocrytical & say wait until you're older, but at least wait for someone who'll have just as much fun with it as you will. A straight guy? probably not the best option.

3. KhanSaheb

I would give you some advice, but I couldn't possibly say it any better than ItalianBlueEyes just did. These are some really wise words.