1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, new here, looking for advice/general support

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by TsurugiPrincess, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Hello everyone. This is my first post and I hope everyone welcomes me to the EC community. I'm on here mainly for advice and general support regarding my situation, although I'm not sure if this is the right forum to talk about it. I don't use online forums, just read them whenever a google search takes me to them lol... so this is a little confusing to me. I saw a few posts asking for advice on here, but I know there's also the "coming out" forum and the support forum too... or something like that. I guess my first question would be where do I post the problem I'm having? Lol I just want to make sure I do things right... thanks :slight_smile: Oh and it says I'm MtF transgender but I'm actually not... yet. It's a goal. Figured it wouldn't hurt to put what I want to be and will be someday, hopefully. Anyway thanks again!

#1 TsurugiPrincess, Aug 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2013
  2. Gen

Gen

Welcome to EC! (^_^)^

The 'transgender' gender options are not exclusively for those who have transitioned, they is completely open to any and all who identify as such. I actually found the site a while back as a result of a random Google search and know of others who have as well, so you are definitely not alone in that boat.

The Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Support and General Support and Advice forums would usually be your go to sections when planning to make a thread on advice. Questions and issues pertaining to orientation would be best placed in the former and more general topics in the latter. Always feel free to make support and advice threads whenever you please as that is a large reason of why the site is here.

3. Thank you! And I think it's cool that your closet is made of glass lol