1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello there...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Arenmadd, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Arenmadd

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi everyone... this is my first time trying anything like this, to be honest i'm a little scared

To introduce myself, my name for right now is Aren. I don't feel comfortable giving my real name publicly.

A few things about me, i am gay, and i am a teenager. I have a girlfriend, because i'm too afraid to admit i'm gay to anyone. I've recently came out to my two best friends, but i don't know about telling this girl yet... i guess i'm hoping my gayness is just a phase... that's been going on for about 7 years... A bit off topic for an introduction but this is why i joined this site i guess :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Well, the real me likes cooking, baking, shopping, sewing... pretty much everything my dad has assigned to "them dainty females" haha. But hey, i make a pretty damn good chocolate&cherry pie, so screw him. I also enjoy playing music on pretty much any instrument. i also take visual art pretty seriously as a hobby.

I like nerdy guys. Looks don't matter if you kick butt in an MMO :grin:

2. lovely lesbian

Hello! Welcome xx

3. Lana

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey, welcome!! I'm pretty new myself here too, and also kinda shy about the whole situation. I wish you tons of luck while you learn about yourself. I don't know much about your current relationship but just ensure you're open with the girl, you don't want her to be devastated when you do end up coming out :slight_smile: