1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I dont quite understand this site..

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by trapped, Aug 28, 2013.

1. trapped

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Please HELP!!.. I'm a 'straight' 18 year old girl on my way to college. All my friends have dispersed all throughout the country now, and I've had so much alone time to think. To think about my life to be, and AM I really happy? What do I want to be? what do I want to accomplish? what kid of human being to I aspire to be?.... And I'm not exactly sure how it came about, but I started thinking about how beautiful life is, and how beautiful the human body is.... particularly the female body... and it just kind of hit me. Like really just smacked me in the face how extremely beautiful the female body is. Now, I can't stop thinking about it. I have a boyfriend that I really do admire,but I feel awful. I stare at women the same as men do now, and I constantly fantasize about having sex with a woman while I'm having sex with him.... :frowning2:
    I guess I'd just like to know if I should tell mty boyfriend about my feelings \and pursue a female now, or if I should wait it out and just see if it;s a phase? introduce a female into my relationship? (threesome?) HELP!! I'm so confused and trapped feeling. I don't know what to to
    :bang::bang::bang::tears::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC! But please, ease off on the smiley button. :slight_smile:

Should you tell your boyfriend? I'd say hold off a bit. Wait until YOU're more comfortable with the whole idea. Work on YOU first. The rest can follow.

Lex

3. lovely lesbian

First of all welcome my heart goes out to you Hun yea I agree just hold off telling your boyfriend figure out what you really want first hope it works out xx

4. MijSo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I think first you need to make sure you are attracted to women.

Then, I don't see the harm in telling your boyfriend to bring another girl for a threesome once. Most men love it, and you'd get to have your experience.

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^ Many straight men might be interested in a threesome as a sexual fantasy. Few would probably be as crazy about them as an experiment to see if their girlfriend actually preferred women. :slight_smile:

Lex

6. DesertTortoise

I wouldn't presume to give advice to a woman, but I think Lex is showing some wisdom here. :slight_smile:

7. biggayguy

My ex girlfriend was fine with a threesome in theory. However she got insanely jealous when I picked up the personal ads. She said to put down the paper. I thought she was teasing. Then she got mad and it became a full blown argument. Even though we made up our relationship never quite recovered.

8. only sometimes

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi trapped,
    I'm new here too. The suggestions I've chosen to take start with: RELAX. What will be will be most efficiently achieved by learning from these lovely people. Welcome!!