1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heya...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Aussir, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Aussir

I'm not very good at introductions and so on so bear with me...

Hmm... ab bit about me, I guess?

So... my a/s/l is 999/gelatinous cube/in your nightmares...

Ok... seriously now...

Let's see... I'm a blunt person, I tend to spew out what's in my mind even if it's something not so nice. I like and use sarcasm and wit a lot.

I'm fairly easy going and like to relax to some nice music while reading (yes, introvert).

I can come off as cold, uncaring or aggressive at times, even if I'm not being as such. It takes a while to figure me out so have a little patience with me. I don't open up easily.

Some of my friends call me Mr. Spock because I rarely show my emotions and/or feelings (they're completely secondary to me and I tend to forget other people may strive on them. If you notice in my posts that I'm forgetting them, please either ignore it or remind me about them... I'm serious when I ask this.)

Sometimes it will sound like I'm like this :tantrum: but I'm actually just going like this :dry: and not angry at all. Yeah... I'm a complicated person to figure out.

Hmm... what else... ah, yes... I'm not very PC and my way of speech does reflect it (up there with the being blunt and spewing my mind...)... so if I offend anyone inadvertently, I apologize in advance.

What else... hmm... I don't see myself as a victim. Maybe that's strange... but it's how it is.

I like debates and discussions and can get very opinionated and passionate about it... I'll defend my point with all I have.

Hmm... well... I guess the rest will come over time.

If anyone has doubts about what I post, please ask me and clarify what I meant. I'm absolutely tired of people misunderstanding what I say and going on tirades instead of asking for clarification.

So... hmm... well... some people will probably think I'm some monster, maybe that I'm insane and others will probably have questions... feel free to ask. I'll answer if I'm comfortable with it.

I'm really not good with this stuff... *goes hide*

#1 Aussir, Aug 29, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
  2. Fairybread

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC :slight_smile: Most (if not all) of us are pretty friendly round here, so don't be afraid to start posting questions if you need to :slight_smile:

3. Californiacoast

Welcome to EC! I love it here. Just be yourself. I think most people here like the fact that they can just throw out how they feel that day, or what they are dealing with and get feedback or give feedback. I don't tend to start threads, but I love to respond to ones. It's like being in a big ole therapy session that I can leave at any time. Sort of. Anyway, I am glad you are here.

4. Aussir

Thanks guys... :slight_smile:

I'm a bit burnt from some encounters with some people so forgive my long introduction explaining some stuff about me.
    I'm really not very easy to figure out and it's hard to crack my "wall" so I thought I'd let it out there...

5. enigmeow

Wow.. I like you already! Welcome to EC!

6. wittyusername

Hi and welcome to EC!! :smilewave