1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello hello!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Djentleman, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Djentleman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Zdrastvooyta comrades!
    My name is Colton, aka Djentleman aka Machiavelli aka Dostviyetski. (Just call me Colton, mah name :3)
    Anywho, I come from the far reaches of another furry forums, but teen based! And boy did it go to hell! So, this looks like a nice place to call home! About moi; Music is my life. I'm the biggest preogressive metal fanboy, Dream Theater, BTtBaM, Periphery, Meshuggah, and anything else met really. Except Black Beil Brides. *shudders* By no means any offense to those that like them, I just personally don't. I'm gay, and I seem to have fallin into another long distance relationship with an amazing guy, but I'll go on that in a seperate topic, I need some advice. What else, I play guitar religiously, I am a Christian (don't worry, I'm not one of those crazy-judgemental ones), Oh yeah, I'm only 16. Can't wait to meet you all!

2. Mysz

Dream Theater! Glad to see a fan!
    Music aside, hullo and welcome!

3. Jessica79

Hai welcome :3 nice to meet you ^-^

4. Djentleman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you both! And Dream Theater brothers! Yus! =^~^=

5. Californiacoast

Welcome Colton, from the Left Coast! You will find a lot of great supportive people here if you decide to hang around a while. Great convo from all ages and the opportunity to be real once and a while. I am from Mississippi originally. Heres to all things southern. Althought, parts of Florida feel a bit more New Yorkish to me, lol.

Personally, the long distance thing can be a bit tough, I tried it Cali to Colorado, with meager results at best. But hey? Why not give it a try?

I bet he is the cutest thang you ever did saw. :slight_smile: