Totally blew it!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Ted38, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Ted38

Ted38 Guest

Hi everyone! I just wanted to formally introduce myself to everyone on the forum. I am going through the process of coming out to my wife right now and found this incredible site. (Of course I instantly posted looking for advice without even saying hi first. How rude.) I'm SO thankful that this forum exists. To know that I'm not the only man dealing with this incredibly difficult situation is very comforting. Especially all of the posts I've read that are so similar that I feel as if I could have written them myself. I'm a 39 year old bi male (90% gay, as nearly every sexual thought I have is with a man) and I'm finally learning to accept myself completely.

Thank you all for your help so far and I hope I can help others learn to love themselves completely to. I look forward to meeting new friends here!

:icon_bigg

2. Nick07

Welcome, Ted :slight_smile: It's refreshing to know we are not alone with our problems, isn't it?

3. Lana

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Welcome! I wish you the best of luck coming out to your wife, and hope that you're able to find supportive people on this site :slight_smile:

4. wittyusername

Hi and welcome to EC! :smilewave

5. BooksJeansTea

Hey- welcome to EC :slight_smile: