1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Coats22, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Coats22

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey everyone. I'll just give you the basics for now.

I'm 16 and have accepted to myself that I'm a lesbian (although it still feels weird to say). I am a sophomore in high school. I live in Minnesota so I love to play hockey, when I'm not doing that I usually am trying to find a place to play Ultimate Frisbee.

That's really all I can think of to say about me, if you want to know more just ask and I'll be happy to answer!

2. nisomer

hey! glad to see so many minnesotans around here!

3. tinkerbell

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    One of my friends (who is gay, how coincidental) was born and raised in Minnesota. He has never said a word about hockey....wait, now that I think about it he watches it. Why is hockey popular in Minnesota? Is it cold there or something? (It's probably real clear to y'all where I'm from by now).

Oh hello by the way. I do apologize for the fact that the word 'hockey' was the first thing that jumped out at me in your post. In response to the rest of what you wrote:
    Sophomore year was emotionally rough for me, big time. I hope you get through yours well. I think I had a cousin of a cousin (seriously. I have a big family) who plays Ultimate Frisbee. She visited us one summer and taught us--yes, that was her. She plays Ultimate Frisbee and has competed in the sport.

4. Will1975

Will1975 Guest

Welcome to EC...:icon_bigg

5. TriBi

Hi Coats...:smilewave
    Welcome!

6. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Hi Coats! Welcome to EC! :slight_smile: