1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Ello.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Leaves, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Leaves

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Not exactly the best when it comes to introductions, but here goes nothing... And of course, I am really relieved to find a site with an open-minded community such as this. :icon_bigg

There really isn't anything to describe about myself: I'm into the aviation field of things and all that jazz. I usually spend most of my time collecting miniature model replicas of airliners and still keeping the trend going for over three years. :eusa_danc Only came out to three of my friends and my sister so far, and hopefully I'll be able to come out to a few others that I have connections with...eventually.

Can't wait to get settled into the forums here and eventually make some new friends in the process!

2. Feijoa

Welcome aboard!

Do you fly at all? One of these days I hope to get my private license. I had at one point thought to join the NZRAF, but the 8 year contract was a bit of a turn-off...

3. lovely lesbian

4. Leaves

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Haha, I wish I could fly if I was old enough, but I do wish you the best of luck in getting your private license. :slight_smile:

5. Feijoa

You can probably do a trial-lesson, or trial-flight with a club - even at 15 :slight_smile: Have a look around, and it never hurts to approach a club and see how you can do something like that or volunteer with them - ya never know :wink:

6. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to EC :grin: :smilewave

7. wittyusername

Hi and welcome to EC! :smilewave