1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helloo, new today

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by sirenscall, Sep 3, 2013.

1. sirenscall

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello my name is Aimee, as the title says I've just joined today and I'd like to just say a hello to everyone here at EC. I've been following this forum for a few weeks and felt that everyone was really friendly and inviting, so I decided that it would be really great if I joined and met a few new people on here who might be going through the same struggles as me.

I'll keep it short because I don't want to give out my whole life story (just yet :grin:) but I'm sixteen, come from the UK and reside in Birmingham with my family. My family are very accepting of my sexuality and encourage me to do things to help the queer community as much as I can which is amazing and awesome and I'm really lucky to have them.

You probably notice I have my sexuality as Questioning, however that's because while I'm fairly sure I am a lesbian I do find myself attracted to boys on an physical level, rather than an emotional one. Which is why I am kinda confused right now, however it would be lovely to talk to you guys because you seem so friendly and nice. :eusa_danc

2. Gallatin

Hi there Aimee. :smilewave

3. lovely lesbian

Hi! Welcome xx

4. sirenscall

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you for the warm welcome guys, you've made me feel very accepted already :slight_smile:

5. lovely lesbian

6. Mysz

Welllcoomee to EC! Your family sounds amazing. Forgive my ignorance, but I never thought that Birmingham was a hotbed of progressive thinking, though the UK is pretty progressive.

7. SilverGirl

hello aimee! welcome! how was your day?

8. endear

Hi Aimee, glad to have you aboard:icon_bigg

9. Californiacoast

Hi Aimee! Welcome to E.C. ! Have some fun in Chit Chat, great place to meet people your age. Be gentle with yourself, your sexuality will emerge naturally.

10. sirenscall

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you! And no don't worry, I quite agree that Birmingham isn't really great at acceptance but I guess you could say my family is quite the exception which I'm silently very proud of. They just want the best for me, and that's honestly the only thing I can ask for.

Hello! :slight_smile: Thank you for the warm welcome, my day was great thank you I just came back from hitting the gym after college and it's been good so far. Thanks for the warm welcome(*hug*)

---------- Post added 4th Sep 2013 at 03:43 PM ----------

Hey everyone else, sorry for the late replies but I've only just come back from the gym after college, but it's really nice of you all to welcome me. I already feel so accepted here, thank you for making that possible because it's nice to have people on the same level to talk to y'know?