1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Erm... Hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by MsH, Sep 4, 2013.

1. MsH

MsH

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello. I suppose that's the place to start. So I just found this community/website and automatically thought what an excellent idea. Dunno why I didn't search for a website like this before. Now I have to think of things to say (other than hello that is)... Well I'm 19 and I'm originally from Cumbria, which is the most north(?(is that how you say that?)) county in England. I came out to my sister as bisexual like a year ago and then finally just blurted it out to my mum last Christmas. Let's just say that it's an issue that she likes to ignore, if I mention girls at all she instantly asks if I've been seeing any boys... A few of my friends know and they're cool with it, though I haven't told some of my friends at uni cos they appear to be a bit homophobic (the nicest way I can put it.) So that's me I guess, or at least some details. And now how do I finish this message... I guess I should just say Hello again. :smilewave

2. lovely lesbian

Hello welcome to the site xx

3. endear

Hello MsH, Glad to have you here!:eusa_danc

4. LILuke

Welcome to EC! :grin:

5. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to EC (*hug*) :smilewave