1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally going to come out!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by allofmyyes, Sep 5, 2013.

1. allofmyyes

allofmyyes Guest

I've always thought that the only reason I would come out is if I got a boyfriend, but I don't think that is going to happen until I come out. I'm not the most social person so it's very difficult to just find someone randomly. I think it will really help with both my confidence and I could use some support from family (I'm hoping they'll give it :wink:) Anyway, I thought I'd join this site. For one, in case I don't actually come out, but I already have a plan in mind to. And for two, in case I do and I can help other people reach the light. :lol:

Hi everyone!! :smilewave

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good luck! I guess I'm probably going to do the same thing because all the guys I like I can't directly talk to about this since I'm still not out to anyone. :slight_smile:

3. allofmyyes

allofmyyes Guest

Do you think they might be gay too? Either you could come out to other friends and hope they hear, bring up LGBT topics with them and see what they say, or, and with great courage, ask them out or something. I'm not at the point where I have potential suitors though, so maybe that isn't the best answer. :dry:

4. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to EC (*hug*) :smilewave

5. wittyusername

Hi and welcome to EC!! :smilewave