1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey everybody!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Eyogirlie17, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Eyogirlie17

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Just saying hi and wondering how everybody is! This is new for me! I am just giving it a try...I grew up in Wisconsin and it has been a pretty crazy ride! I pretty much knew I was bi my whole life. I'm more attracted to women than men. I have tried to please my family by giving them whatever they wanted or needed, but I broke away from that when I could not take it anymore.

After high school, I joined the Air Force hoping to find meaning and happiness. It was something I had always wanted to do and I finally did. I became a security forces member and learned more than I had thought I would. Even though it was okay to be openly gay or bisexual or whatever in the military, I still didn't want to. I had a battle between coming out and keeping it in. I didn't know what people would think of me and what would happen if they had found out.

Now I'm medically retired from the Air Force and am starting to go back home. I leave this month and am very excited. I have so many mixed emotions it's not even funny! The main problem I am worried about is seeing the ones I love all over again and have to learn what they are like. Especially what they are like towards me. I have forgotten what it had felt like and now I need to figure them all out again. I have no clue how I am going to do that! It freaks me out just thinking about it! Especially being with my girl again. I have the feelings, I just don't know where to go with them. I don't want to screw up and do something I would regret. How do you even start to reunite with people and make everything be okay again? Any suggestions? Ughhh! :help: Scared as heck!

2. lovely lesbian

Hi! Welcome xxx

3. confeshhhions

Hello and welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

4. wittyusername

Hi and welcome to EC! :smilewave If you need advice on anything, I suggest starting a thread in the Support area, you'll get more responses there. :slight_smile:

5. Eyogirlie17

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Sounds good. Thanks!

6. SilverGirl

welcome! (*hug*) as wittyusername said, i think your best bet is going to the support forums, so more people can see your situation and give advice! :icon_bigg

7. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to EC :grin: (*hug*) :smilewave