1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glad to be here.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Capecodder, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Capecodder

Capecodder Guest

Hi everyone. I'm a 44 year old divorced guy who is questioning a few things, as I think about starting to date again after years from being away from it.

2. enigmeow

hey there.. welcome.. I am a 44 year old still married guy.. glad to help answer those questions..

fire away.. :slight_smile:

3. Capecodder

Capecodder Guest

I am just not sure if going through a bad divorce has turned me off from women or if I should have been dating men all along?

4. SilverGirl

hello there capecodder! welcome! (*hug*)

maybe you could ask yourself a few questions...

are you interested in men? in women? both? do you imagine youself having a relationship with another man in the future? have you ever been interested in other men before when you were younger?

5. Capecodder

Capecodder Guest

I am interested in men, and always have been. I really don't have any interest in women at this time, and as for a relationship I just don't know. Thank you both for your welcomes.

6. SilverGirl

i understand! its very important to just be yourself and not really worry with labels for the moment, but i think people could give you better advice in this area of the forum:

this is the best place to post because not many people look at the welcoming area: Sexual and Romantic Orientation - Empty Closets

if you are interested, this forum is also for people dealing with it later in life: LGBT Later in Life - Empty Closets

7. IzCassie

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Welcome! (*hug*)

Well, how do you think it would make you feel? When you imagine yourself in a relationship with a man, do you feel elated, or happy?

If you feel anything positive, it's probably worth pursuing. Just my two cents.

8. lostman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi I am 40 this year ... ... and a late comer and still having a lot of questions... . Welcome to EC.

9. Capecodder

Capecodder Guest

Thanks again everyone. Silver girl i will look at those forums for help.

10. lukeluvznicki13