1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here I Am....

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by hagardner04, Feb 21, 2007.

1. hagardner04

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi everyone,
    I'm Heather, and this is my first post on Emptyclosets. From what I've seen, this seems like a really supportive and open site, which is exactly what I've been searching for. I'm 20 years old, soon be 21, and I'm from a small town in East Texas. Let me tell you, being gay in a conservative town in the bible belt is such an uplifting experience...lol. NOT!!! Anyways, I'm semi out of the closet, and semi in the closet. A few friends know, and others suspect, but I haven't yet confirmed it for everyone. Call me chicken. Anyways, I have a wonderful girlfriend, whom I consider my wife. She is 31 and has 2 children, ages 11 and 13. They are the light of my life. I'm an outdoor fanatic... I love hunting, fishing, camping, mudding, raising livestock, etc. I also enjoy writing, cooking, animals, reading, body art, and conversation. Anyways, I will quit boring everyone for now. LOL. I hope to make some good friends on here. We shall see!!!!!!

2. nisomer

hey! welcome to the boards! :smilewave

3. tired_of_lying411

Hey there! Welcome! (*hug*)

I'm glad to see that being in the closet hasn't affected your pursuing a relationship. Hope you get as much out of this place as I am. :thumbsup:

Seeya 'round!

4. TriBi

Hey! Good to see ya!

I have travelled in the "Bible belt" of the USA - hmmm...some strange and blinkered people out there.:eek:

Hope you can find some solace and friendship with us. :grin:

5. Will1975

Will1975 Guest

Welcome to EC... I am not in the bible belt.. but I am from a small conservative town.. It is growing.. but still conservative. Anyways I can relate.. I believe you have found a supportive place here at EC.. Good Luck..

:icon_bigg :icon_bigg