1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just another newbie.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Chrissie, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Chrissie

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Heeey! :smilewave

I'm 18, female, and consider myself to be bisexual at this point. Trying to work out whether it's bisexual or lesbian that I should identify myself as. I find guys attractive, although granted it's mainly celebrities that I find attractive. I don't find the average male attractive. I don't know if I would be romantically/emotionally attracted to them though, just sexually to a degree - and then, as I said, just for those hunky male actors. When it comes to females however I find actors and just the average female to be attractive, and there's the romantic/emotional connection there also. I've never had a boyfriend, nor girlfriend, so still investigating I guess.

I just joined here, and am looking forward to talking to some of you all, and taking part in some of the discussions on here. I'm a current college student who's studying a psychology degree as well as a law degree. So I might not always find the time to come on here and post considering my study load is pretty hectic.

Anyway, that's enough about me, it's nice to meet all you wonderful beings!

2. IzCassie

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Welcome! (*hug*) You'll love it here. All of the people are really helpful and supportive.

3. GirlWhoWaited

Hi Cassie! Psychology and Law, huh? That's pretty intense. :slight_smile: I've taken a few Psych classes, and they were loads of fun. I'm glad you've found us, this is a great site to talk about almost anything. Welcome and good luck!

4. lovely lesbian

Hello! Welcome xxx

5. Tic Code

Salutations and welcome!! You'll love this forum, everyone's great!

6. Mysz

Yep, some of those male actors are pretty attractive- can't disagree with you there!
    Welcome to EC!
    :newcolor: