1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi! I'm new :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by dacia18, Sep 13, 2013.

1. dacia18

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey everyone :slight_smile:
    It's my first time on here and I'm looking for some new friends! I've always felt like something was a little off and now I'm beginning to come to terms with the fact that I may be a lesbian. I don't have many people in my life I can talk to about this. My family is kind of uncomfortable with gay people and I don't think my friends would really understand. I have only come out to one person about how I'm feeling, and I'd just really appreciate some new people in my life who get me :slight_smile:

2. makayla24

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey! Message me if you want to chat:slight_smile: I'm here to listen because I was in your position not too long ago and know how difficult it is.

3. dacia18

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks so much :slight_smile: I'd love to chat, but it won't let me message you for some reason :frowning2:

4. LD579

Only Full Members can Private Message other Full Members. As both of you are currently Regular Members, you can only wall message each other, as well as make threads, posts, blog posts, and albums. After 2+ weeks of regular membership and 50+ posts, excluding those made in the Fun and Games section, you can apply to become a Full Member here. If you are approved by staff, you then gain access to the Chat Room as well as the ability to Private Message other Full Members. I should note that you can PM any staff member at any time, regardless of whether you're a Full Member or Regular Member. And welcome to EC! =)

5. ItalianBlueEyes

Hey Dacia :slight_smile:
    You have really cool name. No cliche intended! Sounds very Foreign-movie-heroine-esque.
    Awesome thing about this website... we all get it! :icon_bigg
    Welcome! :smilewave

6. dacia18

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you! It's definitely different, though that's the first time I've heard my name described like that haha :slight_smile: We should chat sometime!

7. ItalianBlueEyes

Definately! Logging off for the night, but look forward to seeing you around the site, Dacia! :icon_bigg

8. lovely lesbian

Hello! Welcome xx