1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello there :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by jammy, Sep 16, 2013.

1. jammy

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hi everyone,

I've just joined the forum after browsing for a bit and liking what I've read.
    I'm a straight female, currently in a loving and committed monogamous relationship with a bisexual man.

I am here because I've grown tired of the misleading and judgemental information that seems to crop up on so many websites regarding bisexuality (such as 'he'll never be faithful' or 'he's really gay but afraid to come out', etc...). I do understand that the ability to be monogamous or honest is not linked to gender identity or sexual preference...assumptions like that are insulting and offensive at best.

I'd like a safe and supportive place to talk about relationship issues, and I also want to make sure that I'm being the most supportive and open-minded partner that I can. My boyfriend is great, and I'm lucky to have him in my life...being bisexual is an important part of what makes him who he is, and I don't want to see that erased or changed in any way.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to participating - I do have some questions to ask, but will lurk a bit until I'm a wee bit more comfortable...I hope that's okay :icon_redf

2. BelleLey

BelleLey Guest

Welcome to EC ! Feel free to ask any question you may have, there's no taboo here

3. lukeluvznicki13

WELCOME TO EC :grin: :smilewave (*hug*)

4. lovely lesbian