1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introducing Me!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by tallygirl1128, Sep 17, 2013.

1. tallygirl1128

Hi everyone! I know that I've posted one or two things on here already but I realized that I haven't introduced myself just yet. My name is Laura and I live in Northern Florida. I identify as bisexual but I'm mostly gay, only noticing guys every once in a while. I've only come out to a few friends, two of which I no longer talk to (not sure if my coming out has anything to do with it as there were other factors). However, I did retain two friends from this and the family of one of them also knows about my orientation. I haven't told my immediate family (mom, brother, grandma, and grandpa) yet, not because I'm concerned about how they will react but because I know that other family members will find out and I'm concerned about how THEY will react. I fear that I will cause tension and problems throughout my family and I don't want to do that.

I decided to join this forum because I'm hoping that you guys can help me as I come to terms with my sexuality. You see, I came out to those that I've told because I couldn't keep it a secret any longer, not because I had accepted my feelings. I'm hoping that you guys can help me with this. :icon_bigg I don't have anyone that I can talk to about this sort of stuff.

Anyway, that's it! If anyone needs to talk (just because I'm still coming to terms with all this doesn't mean that I'm not willing to help others in their journey) please do not hesitate to message me.

Thanks for reading! (*hug*)

2. lovely lesbian

Hello welcome hope you enjoy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

3. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to EC :grin: :smilewave(*hug*):grin: