1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by JustStuff, Sep 19, 2013.

1. JustStuff

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi! I'm completely new here, but I thought I would give it a shot. I am completely in the closet and I have no one to talk to. I recently went through a really rough patch and I didn't feel like I had anyone to talk to so I defaulted back into some not-so-great habits. But I talked to a volunteer at an online help line and they helped me feel a lot better and reminded me of everything important in my life. Anyways, the volunteer also mentioned that they were worried that I didn't have any support at home (because I am not out) they mentioned a different website, but I found this one instead, and I like it a lot better.

Long story short, Been going through some stuff recently and needed some support and now I am here. (!)

2. Mysz

You'll find so much support here; there are discussion threads and fun and game threads that are pretty active, but a large focus is on people helping each other out . Coming out stories, advice, family support... tons of people share similar experiences. It's really great.
    Hope you like it here, and that you find the help you need :slight_smile:

3. JustStuff

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thank you!! :grin: I've started looking at some of the threads! They seem pretty cool!