1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bonjour!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by domiQ, Sep 22, 2013.

1. domiQ

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi,
    I'm a french (I'm sure you can tell by the bad writing) Canadian girl searching for answers.. always hoping that someone will someday give it to me but somehow realised that that's not how life works! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    My story is very simple. I grew up in a supportive family with awesome friends the only problem in the equation seems to be me..
    I've had one boyfriend when I was 17 and it lasted one month in which we saw eachother 3 times so I don't think that really counts :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Since then I've always seen myself like the kind of girl who wasn't made for relationships. But after sometimes, while my friends were getting involved seriously with people one by one, I started questioning myself about what I wanted in life and I just turned more and more negative about everything and I don't want to be like that.. Now I'm 23 and I figured that the best way to make me feel better is to start looking for who I really am..
    Anyway, I don't really know what I'm trying to say right now but I basically just wanted to say hi and I'm going to try to stick around those forums a little!
    Thanks for reading my nonsense
    Have a super awesome day/night!

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there, and welcome to Empty Closets! I'm sure EC will be able to help you to start figuring things out.

Welcome aboard, and enjoy your visits! :slight_smile:

3. toushirojaylee

Welcome to EC!

4. lovely lesbian

Hello welcome xx

5. Juliette1428

Out Status:
    A few people
    Bonjour! Je suis aussi Francais, mais comme je vais a l'ecole Americaine, mon orthographe (et quelque fois ma grammaire) n'est pas tres bonne. J'espere que tu decouvre qui tu es! Je suis bigenre, qui veux dire que je me sens a la fois un garcon et un fille. Si j'ai aussi un symbole irlandais sur mon avatar, c'est parce-que ma famille du cote de mon pere est Americaine, mais descendue d'immigrants irlandais.
    (and for everyone else)
    Hello! I am also French, but since I go to school in America, my spelling (and sometimes my grammar) is not very good (in French). I hope that you can discover who you are! I am bigender, which means that I feel like there is both a boy and girl inside me (half straight and half transgender. If I also have an Irish symbol on my avatar, that's because my family on my dad's side is American, but descended from Irish immigrants.