1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just want to say "Hi" to all

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by jane doe 53, Sep 26, 2013.

1. jane doe 53

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Been told I'm so old I Fart Dust, So why am I here. Every day is a struggle for me to go through each day and I like to see that there are others so fortunate to be able to make the changes in their lives that bring them happiness. I have always operated with the motto and maybe this is what keeps me going each and every day. "No matter how bad you think you may have it. Always and I do mean always remember that there is always someone that is in worse shape than you are." I started to transition years ago until I became disabled. when I had to settle for SSD and Medicare then say By By to any hope to complete my transition. So now I get humor (how I look at it) when going out people gossip and think I am a FTM transsexual. LOL. Now I am nothing more than a "IT" I can not fit into either roll as a male or a female, so figure with the damage that has been done I spend a lot of time secluded alone. Do not feel pity I hate it this is just how the cards were dealt to me an I have no choice but to except it. Words from my therapist before I was told that They couldn't see me any more because my insurance doesn't cover or recognize this form of treatment, and my endo told me if I hit the loto to come back and see him. ya right. like Eric Clapton sang it "if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all. have a good evening y all

2. Femmeme

Hello and welcome to EC (*hug*)

3. RainbowMan

Welcome to EC! You'll find lots of people here in various stages of transitioning. (*hug*)

4. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to EC! :grin: :smilewave (*hug*)