1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So unsure!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by snowy101, Sep 27, 2013.

1. snowy101

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ok, i THOUGHT i was straight. I married a straight man. I had 2 wonderful sons, but now i dont know?? My now ex-husband is a woman. Ok, i can deal with that. But then my 13 year old son came out as gay and told me that he was gay. I assumed he was going to see a girlfriend, but in reality a girls older brother was taking him around gay clubs (as my son looked older than 15, they never questioned him and he was allowed in) so he was sleeping around.
    When my son came out to me, he told me he was sleeping with a married man, and i went into shock mode. As a mother i didnt know what to do. If i told the police, he wouldnt have spoken to me at all. I made sure he had plenty of condoms.
    My son introduced me to a boyfriend and i acted as if i was comfortable with the situation ( i wasnt) but i didnt know where to turn. My parents just turned a blind eye. They are 'old-school' a man with woman and thats it culture.

I do have a transexual aunt, but i have no contact with her, she just locks herself away in her flat and wont talk to anyone. The family pretends she doesnt exist.

Ok, thats the background.

I am a social phobic, i cant talk to a man (even my own father) without feeling uncomfortable. I am uncomfortable in a mans company, but i NEED someone!! Im happy enough around women, but if i find out that i am a lesbian, my family would shun me and my youngest son (16) would be upset. Thin about it, a father who is only to be known as 'aunty' and a brother with a live-in lover.
    Im fed up with being alone, but just dont know how to talk to anyone, and god knows what anyone would think if i tried to explain to them??

ANY ADVICE??:tears:

2. ForeverDorks

ForeverDorks Guest

Snowy101,
    I am trying to figure out what exactly you are looking for help for. I will be here for you as much as I can, but, I have a hard time understanding your situation. Due to me being the only one who has responded to your post, it seems like others may feel the same way as well.