1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Hey Everyone

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Juliette1428, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Juliette1428

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey Everyone! After years of wondering what my gender was exactly, I stumbled onto the term "bigender" on the Internet. I knew at that moment that I had finally found the word to describe what I was. In late elementary to middle school, I went through multiple straight and transgender phases before finally understanding myself completely.

I feel as though I have both a boy and girl inside of me. They are the two fundamental sides of my personality. I switch between them like I do between moods, and sometimes I feel a little in between the two. I decided to start a diary at the beginning of this school year to put down how I felt, and now I've found this site. I've given separate names that each side of my personality identifies the most with: Jeremy for the boy, and Juliette for the girl (plus they become an alliteration!).

In terms of sexual orientation, I'm physically attracted to the gender opposite the one I feel I am at that moment. Romantically, though, I don't distinguish, so if I have a crush on someone I'm always attracted to them romantically and with my whole personality.

Depending on which gender I feel I'm in, my personality can change quite a lot. My boy side is more confident, more social, enjoys physical activity more in general, and is in general more extroverted. However, when I'm in my boy mode, I have less control over my anger, and I can explode sometimes when I'm pissed off, though I calm down quickly. My girl side is more shy, a lot calmer, more imaginative, and more introverted. I have much more self-control in that mood, though I tend to stay quietly angry much longer. I'm also much easier to live with when I'm in girl mode, as I'm much less demanding, more quiet, and I don't let my emotions get the best of me, although I'm also more insecure.

To explain my avatar, I have two anime faces representing my two genders. For the flags, I'm French on my mom's side and American (ethnically Irish) on my dad's. I'm completely bilingual - I can speak French fluently and when I visit France, people never know I'm half American.

So far, I haven't come out to anyone, though I plan to come out to my parents relatively soon.

#1 Juliette1428, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  2. bagginses

bagginses Guest

Hello, welcome to EC.
    I'm glad you found something to describe how you feel internally.

3. Slime

Bienvenue à EC alors!
    Seriously though, the people here are the best :grin:
    If ever you've got a problem, they've got the solution :3
    P.S: I'm bilingual in French and English too :slight_smile: So much diversity on this website...

4. lovely lesbian

5. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to EC! :grin: :smilewave (*hug*)

6. toushirojaylee

Hi and welcome to EC!