1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by JoelYgz, Sep 28, 2013.

1. JoelYgz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    as you guys have probably guesses already, i am new to this place so i might need some guidance later on!.

I am 20 years old gay male currently in community college in California.

I was born and raised in traditional Asian family where they have great hopes on their sons. I am the only boy from 4 siblings, and i am also the only boy in my whole family.. all my cousins are girls -_- so you should know that i have great burden as a son. It is one the main reason why i never told anyone i am gay. Not even my closest closest friend.

I am currently studying to be Registered Nurse (Thank God my family support me for being a nurse instead of a doctor)

I love making sculptures from various clays since i was like 12 years old. I have always wanted to do extreme things like skydiving but never get chance to do so. This past few months, i am obsessed about getting a small tattoo on my deltoid that says 11-11-11. It was a very memorable time because i turn 18 that day and for the first time ever, they celebrate my birthday with cakes and presents! :eusa_danc

2. lovely lesbian

Hello welcome xx

3. toushirojaylee

Hi and welcome to EC!

4. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to EC! :grin: :smilewave (*hug*)