1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey everone

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Pearcheese, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Pearcheese

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I should've said hello before making my first post, but here I am nonetheless.

I'm not entirely sure where I stand on the kinsey scale, blunt with apparantly a functioning gaydar have asked me if I was gay. My internet history tends to agree. I suppose I can agree with the gaydar and my internet history to some extent, however the internet has also taught me that being gay doesn't neccessarily mean that my world would have to revolve around men.

The least I can acknowledge at the time of writing is that I'm not straight. I'm tumbling down the rabbithole to places that previously made me very uncomfortable. Luckily, the discomfort is alleviated by the fact that I recently realised that I have little to fear from my social circle if I turned out to be gay. So, I'm taking babysteps at a time, and I'll see where the rabbithole may take me.

2. RainbowMan

Welcome, you'll find the rabbit hole is very populated around here :slight_smile:

3. JagoZou

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :slight_smile: welcome.. can i be your friend..

4. lovely lesbian