1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I love you, I mean hi. (:

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by lil boi, Sep 29, 2013.

1. lil boi

Hi peoples.
    I'm not sure what to write, but anyways I'm new here even though I created an account a while back. I just haven't felt secure enough to go on here yet.

Well if you don't know, I'm senior in high school, and I still don't know anyone gay or bisexual. I'm sure many of you were in the same boat when you were a high schooler. I am also still in the closet with even my closest friends, yet I don't know if would call them close anymore because of all the secrets I have hidden from them. But anyways, I'd like to make friends on here who isn't afraid to talk about anything and can actually take me seriously instead of a joke. I like to be fun and all, but I can never seem to keep it balanced when I want people to take me seriously at other times. In real life I have been way too much of a comedian and I'm never taken seriously anymore. And it seems like every person I try to get close and personal to tends to drift apart from me because of it. I have gotten close with so many people, not romantically but more of a brotherly/family love, yet they always seem to move on from me. Anyways, this isn't really a place to get personal, so I'll just end it here. But this was one of the reasons I joined this site.

And yes, I have a past that I don't mind sharing with anyone, but I always try to look at the best of the situation. If you'd like to get to know me more message me. I don't mind anyone, I just prefer someone who isn't afraid to be both fun and serious at times and isn't afraid to share with me either. Oh yeah, and someone who will try their best to understand. I know there might not be that many people out there like that, but I know someone's bound to reply.

Anyways, that's all I really wanted to say so hi. And ttyl! :wink:

-J

2. Juliette1428

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi! I don't have the same problem of not being taken seriously, but I do understand how it feels to have trouble getting close to people. I have friends at school, but I've been too shy to try to see them outside of school.
    I also joined this site to try to find other people who are LGBTQ - personally, I know none who are my age, and I really want to meet people who can really understand what kind of stuff I'm going through.

3. BiPenguin

Good to see you here. Keep posting.