1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Purr.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Purrnalist, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Purrnalist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Umm, hello, nice to see you clicked my silly little thread open.

I... I am Julius, 20 years old, currently a pre-everything ftm, gay. Believe me, those don't mix well at all, not for me at least. I'm currently waiting for my first psychiatrist appointment regarding to my transition so it'll be a long way to go until anything changes. (sighs) I'm out to my family that doesn't really care - they are going to call me with my birth name and assigned gender until I can provide them with a diagnosis of actually being transgender, but it matters only a little because I don't interact with them all that much. My best friends, new people I meet, and one of my flatmates know as well. I'm not very open about it but I do tell people if they ask and I try to stagger through introductions using my real name, although if I'm introduced by someone who doesn't know, I usually fail to correct them. I shouldn't fear people so much but it's all very difficult to me.

Hmm, yeah, I'm just a shy cat guy who likes writing and journalism, cinema, theatre, music (I play the violin and have played other instruments before), science, stories, coffee and tea, cafés, art, philosophy, dancing, literature. People, too, although they tend to make me nervous. I live in London, speak three languages (two of them fluently), am studying illustration at the moment although that's not what I'm going to do when I grow up. Generally speaking I just want to live a happy, balanced life, doing something that I love and spending time with things and people I truly care about.

Anyway, thank you for reading, it is a pleasure to meet you all.

2. SpitfireXSoarin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Herro ^_^. Welcome to the forums! Im in band, love reading, have unaccepting parents, and I write fan fiction. I have a feeling well get along just fine.

3. Purrnalist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you! I used to be in a band as well. I sang and it was an... interesting experience. What kind of fanfiction do you write? I myself don't but I do RP stuff with a friend of mine.

4. Skyline

Hello and welcome! I too deal with some considerable social anxiety. It's general rather than specific to how I feel about my gender (at least I don't think it's related).
    I may not be a trans but I have similar feelings, so I bet we can get along well!

See you around! <3

5. lovely lesbian

6. JagoZou

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hi! welcome! and thank you! i always learn things from you guys' stories. :slight_smile:

7. SpitfireXSoarin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im a pegasister (girl who likes My Little Pony :FIM) so I wrote a fiction about Pinkie Pie having been a changeling who decieved the rest of the mane six.

8. Niko

(*hug*) I feel you brother, being gay and trans is the pits. If you need anyone to talk to feel free to write on my wall. :slight_smile:

Also, welcome to EC!

9. Purrnalist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you everyone!

It seriously is, sometimes I feel so horrendously alone and sad with this. I know that I'll feel better about it when I'm further into my transition but for the time being I just feel like there is no hope whatsoever.
    Thank you. Hugs right back. xo