1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't even know what to title this

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Ashes of Stars, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Ashes of Stars

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey people, you can call me Ashes. I'm just trying to figure things out, because it gets harder everyday. It's almost like I can be totally normal one day, perfectly happy with who I am then BAM! I just want to sink into the earth and never be seen again. I have no one to talk to about gender or sexuality. The last time I went to actually speak with someone she told me it was normal, that as a person in my 20s I was supposed to be confused but couldn't offer much help since she when I mentioned I might be transgender that I was probably just a confused lesbian. I don't know I just feel like I'm drowning and there is no one around to help me get my head above the water. Now because my first post on this site looks incredibly crazy I'm going to stop and maybe make some tea. :bang:

2. swingthatway

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi! Welcome to the EC community. Hopefully you can find some answers here and maybe meet some people who are in a similar situation. Good luck! <3

3. lovely lesbian

Welcome :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

4. Fiddledeedee

Welcome, Ashes! I hope (a) that you enjoy your time here and (b) that your tea helped. :slight_smile:

5. lisbethfox

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey Ashes I go through similar feelings myself from time to time so if you ever need anyone to talk to feel free to message me. Hope you can find what you want here :slight_smile:

6. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there, and welcome to Empty Closets. Figuring things out, and starting to become comfortable with the feelings and attraction you are experiencing can be at times overwhelming and confusing. But know that things will get better, and you will be able to figure things out. Take the time you need.

Feel free to create threads and write out your feelings, and thoughts. Try to share them with others, and as you read others' experiences, you might be able to start making greater sense of your own experience.

Welcome aboard! :slight_smile: