1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Morning EC, it's Friday!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by LongMayIReign, Oct 10, 2013.

1. LongMayIReign

Yes I totally waited until it was past midnight so my greeting could be a la Nerdfighteria. So how does one start a post like such?

Hi everyone! I'm 14 and have been lurking on EC for about six months. It has seriously been my main support system even though I haven't posted until tonight.

Randomness ... I watch Glee, Doctor Who, The Big Bang Theory, and Whose Line is it Anyway? (I prefer the old US version.) I can speak a bit of French and Hebrew and can read Aramaic. My lucky numbers are 12 and 26 because it was 12:26 AM when I came out for th first time. I'm a dancer and am in marching band for flute and occasionally piccolo. I get panic attacks frequently but have been in control lately. I edit my work meticulously and will most likely reread this 4000 times before posting (and still be I unsatisfied with my word choice and such.) Finally, I have to get up for school in five hours so I'm going to attempt to sleep now even though my hedgehog is being extremely noisy.

2. LD579

So according to your signature, you're the queen?! I guess I pledge fealty, then. Welcome to EC :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Twinkletoes81xx

Welcome to EC! :slight_smile: <3

4. Mysz

Welcome, fellow nightowl and Whovian! You picked an auspicious day to join; it's Coming Out Day in the US :slight_smile:
    Hope you like EC! I hope you're not falling asleep in school today :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. lovely lesbian

Hello welcome

6. toushirojaylee

Hi and welcome to EC!