1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a honest opinion plzz!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by outsider, Oct 11, 2013.

1. outsider

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Theres a guy I really like who often shows signs of being gay and liking me. Onetime he wrapped his arms around me to see a pape ,in front of me, to turn it to see it. Also he always shifts his body to where his body is facing me and puts his legs on my chair. He shows no sign of us bein friends and twice showed he didnt. Though told me he thought i used to be cool. One time he picked up my book and said it looked gay and wen i replied it was about him he didnt say nything and sat down. He always messes with me tells me jokes and always talks to and smiles at me and wen im mad at him he asks me why i didnt seem happy. Also hes hangin out with a guy i hate and never hav seen him with before and if he does like me it might because at a point i was mad at him at him and acted like i hated him. and im afraid i missed my chance and hes moved on. I think about him all the time and i want so desperately for him to love me back. He's what makes being gay worth it. I feel im being silly but i hav 2 no. He is my hope<3:tears:

---------- Post added 11th Oct 2013 at 09:54 PM ----------

I just don't know anymore, but i hav to. My message might be just a huge coincidence but when ur in love u just have to try

---------- Post added 11th Oct 2013 at 09:54 PM ----------

I just don't know anymore, but i hav to. My message might be just a huge coincidence but when ur in love u just have to try

2. JandD

JandD Guest

I don't think this is the right place to post this. Maybe that is why nobody is answering. Try posting it in another forum. You may get more responses from people in the forum this properly belongs and fits into.

3. outsider

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    how do u delete this thread was dumb and i hate it:bang: