1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Searching

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by kimm74, Oct 16, 2013.

1. kimm74

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I just got out of my first lesbian relationship and need to know that what I experienced wasn't typical. I hope to meet good, sincere people who aren't afraid to laugh at themselves.

2. Case

Currently DE. Also, FL, NV, AL and California!
    Welcome! I laugh at myself all the time. I'm sure you will find what you are looking for.

3. lovely lesbian

Hello welcome x

4. LD579

I'm sure you'll find people who suit your tastes, but probably not on EC. With that said, welcome to EC, and I'm sure you'll be able to find some sense of solace and clarity here.

5. Dragonbait

Dragonbait Guest

Hi Kimm74, welcome to EC. I think what you may find by reading and conversing here at EC is that what you experienced is as typical and as atypical as anything else when it comes to relationships, whether they're lesbian, straight, or some other kind of queer. Relationships vary as much as people do - too many variables to say that there really is any one 'typical' or normal. The longer I live the more I am coming to believe there is no such thing as normativity and that people cannot be defined in such terms.

Normal is nothing but an illusion.

6. toushirojaylee

Hi and welcome to EC!