1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Umbreon, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Umbreon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've been lurking about on the forums to look for threads and comments that pertain to myself, but I've never really decided to introduce myself until now, at 3 am, in my university dorm =/.

As you might see by looking at my profile, I'm your stereotypical anime asian nerd =).

I love anime, video games, and other things!

I'm not really out of the closet, mainly because I don't really have a reason to leave, and also because I'm a really shy person =/.

Details about myself : Everybody around me ever since high school always thought I was the "I'm too smart and cool for you" kind of guy, so they left me alone, which meant I didn't (and still don't, admittedly) have too many friends =(. I'm not like that at all! I'm just a very shy person and I usually like to spend my time wasting my life on the computer or, if I'm in class, daydreaming instead of paying attention to the professor.

I'm not really a social person, and I usually don't talk much or try to make friends =(. I'm really great at putting my words on paper or computer, but when it comes to actually talking I'm a mess! Sometimes I wish our ancestors developed telepathy as a means of communication instead of talking with our mouths...

I think another reason I don't talk much is because if somebody listened to me they'd find out in a heartbeat that I'm probably gay. I'm a firm believer that there are no predominately gay "habits," I really am, but... I'm kind of a walking stereotype myself...

I have a really strong lisp (s's), I'm kind of feminine too if you pay attention =/. I'm also barebones if that counts as the flamboyant gay stereotype.

I've been trying to get some meat on my bones starting this year at college (freshmen) by working out and eating more but uh, I get full after a few nibbles and the gym is full of intimidating guys who look like they can snap me like a twig >_>.... I must be a sight to behold at the gym, being the only Asian guy (college is mostly Caucasian) there, trying to lift the 10 pound dumb bells but failing and getting flustered =(! It gets 10x worse when there's buff guys around me working on those machines that look like they can be seen in Saw movies... but I'll keep trying nonetheless!

I know it's a lot to read, my bad, but whenever I start talking about myself I can't stop
    =(.

P.S. Also, my favorite Pokemon are Umbreon, Haunter, and Gengar. I really love dark and ghost types =)!

2. lovely lesbian

Hello welcome

3. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to EC! :grin: :smilewave (*hug*)

4. toushirojaylee

Hi and welcome to EC!