1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by insidemymind, Oct 19, 2013.

1. insidemymind

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi! My name's Anthony. I'm 20 years old and I'm a Sophomore English major. I'm from Massachusetts and I go to school at a large university. I didn't come out until after I graduated from high school. Basically, I began questioning my sexuality in middle school but my home life was very dysfunctional and my dad (my parents are divorced) would often ridicule me about my sexuality. Anyway, I came out the summer going into my freshman year of college. It was a mixed-bag. I had some very supportive people in my life while others were not supportive at all. Over time, my dad and my 19 year old brother have become more accepting of who I am and I've explored the LGBT scene at my school too. I guess I'm on this site to try and connect with a diverse group of people. Even though I try and be social, I'm an introvert at heart. I feel like I have a very active imagination and inner-fantasy/creative life. But I have low self-confidence because I've always felt different from my peers. And even though I get along with most people, I feel like very few of my friends actually know who I really am.

2. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC! You came to the right place. This website pretty much covers everything. Great place to get advice, have a conversation on any and everything, and to connect with other people that share common interests.

3. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to EC! :grin: :smilewave(*hug*)

4. tommyj

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome inside. You'll find a lot of great people here. Read, interact, discuss that is what EC is all about.