1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by pattyspath, Oct 20, 2013.

1. pattyspath

pattyspath Guest

I am so scared, nervous and sick to my stomach. I just put off sex with my husband until I couldn't anymore, and told him...I can't touch him anymore. I said that male genitalia is disgusting and I won't touch it ever again. I have no idea what came over me, but I really, really meant it. So, along with my depression and fibromyalgia, I've got THIS to deal with. And...you can't tell anyone, right? I have so little support and it's killing me. My biggest supporter is my husband!! (Unreal. He's so great.) I've got therapy twice coming up this week and group once. Still - it's not enough. I need to talk and sort this through. I need to hear other stories of middle-aged women going through the same thing.

I am terrified...yet I know it's true.

Patty

2. dahlia

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi Patty and welcome..I know how scared you feel. You are not alone. Not here. Everyone is so compassionate and understanding. I am middle aged and was married a long time. We all have different stories..I posted mine earlier today in response to someone else. If you're interested just read back a few posts. You'll find my story. You are going through a huge awakening and transformation and that's what we mortals do sometimes. And it feels very scary. Just try to take a breath and take each day at a time. Let the process of change happen..the universe will do the rest. Hold on..stay strong. XO

3. pattyspath

pattyspath Guest

Thank you so much, Dahlia.

4. toushirojaylee

Hi and welcome to EC!

5. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to EC! :grin: :smilewave(*hug*)

6. lovely lesbian

Hello! Welcome

7. pattyspath

pattyspath Guest

I just got in touch with my local LGBT, and found out when the women's support group meets. It starts back up in November, and has potluck and discussion hours. It seems like a good place to start. This is nagging at me, and won't go away....no matter how much I love my husband and would like to stay with him. So many instances are flowing back to remind me....too much to ignore. I'm so glad he's so supportive...I've been telling him things that shock myself.