1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello peeps ^_^

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Jez125, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Jez125

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hi, everyone i'm nora and i'm new here! I'm 18 and still questioning my sexuality. Part of me kinda knows that i'm not straight and more into girl but the other part which thinks a lot about consequences and all the stuff, makes me think it's a phase! i talk about consequences because my parents and the entire family are homophobic but mom and dad are very caring and loving and they trust me so much.. too much, that's why i haven't told them anything about my confusion because i don't want to deceive them :/! I've talked about that to a few friends who were actually pretty fine with it! i've never had a boyfriend and the few girls with whom i might have gone out with, well i rejected them because i wasn't ready! See, the actual problem is me and the fact that i don't know who on earth i might be, or if i even wanna know 'cause i don't think that i'll be able to handle it all! This stuff got me into a depression and i felt alone most of the time! Uhmm.. i came here because i needed a place where i'd feel less like an alien and more like someone who's undergoing the same thing as others and take out what i've been holding in for so long now!! I hope that it's going to be alright and that all those negative feelings will go away soon! :icon_wink

2. lovely lesbian

Hello welcome

3. arcchi

You will find out a lot of people that pass for the same as you. Anything you could need just say so, and we will be glad to help you.

Welcome to EC :slight_smile:

4. Jez125

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    thanks arcchi.. :slight_smile:! nice to meet you ^_^

5. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is the best place to come for advice and to be yourself. I've been here for a few weeks now and so far everyone has been kind, accepting, and has offered their honest opinion/advice when asked. Everything get better granted it takes time but it will get better.

Welcome to EC!

6. jessisgurl1

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Girl I'm so touched by your story and if I could give you any advice it would be don't live your life like I did. I am 48 and only came out 2 years ago because the person I fell in love with gave me that strength. It doesn't matter if you are or are not but life is too short and please just go for it, fall head over heels, love, laugh just live girl, if not for you then do it for me. My life has been wasted denying who I am but at least now I have a chance at happiness and I'm taking it and you should too.

7. Jez125

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Angel626 thanks :slight_smile:)! Lol..gotta keep that in mind! From now on,I'm gonna laugh like a mad person xD

---------- Post added 29th Oct 2013 at 09:51 AM ----------

Jessisgurl1 :x i'm sorry to hear that! Life can be so unfair sometimes! But still.. i'm soooo glad that you've found the right person and you're really living! :slight_smile: :grin:!! Hmm..i won't make promises that i'm not sire i'll be able to keep..but i can assure you that i'll try my very best not to waste my life hiding and fall head over heels. even if i end up in the hospital :grin:

8. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to EC! :grin: :smilewave (*hug*)

9. toushirojaylee

Hi and welcome to EC!

10. Jez125

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    thanks a lot ^^