1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A brief introduction to a long story

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by English Frenchman, Nov 3, 2013.

1. English Frenchman

Men, woman, trannys. Lend me your ears! A story I shall make to you!

If it’s OK with you folks, I’d like to keep my name to myself. But I can’t have you calling me thingy, so how about let’s say my name is Jean. I’m Jean.

I’m 17 years old. I’m French/English, born in the United States. At the moment, I live in Western Africa (we’ll get to that).
    How about I start by telling you charming people a little bit about myself and how I came to this website.
    I guess you could say I’m a person that’s a little bit interested by a lot of things. I like to dabble at everything. Otherwise, how would I know if I liked it or not?
    I’m especially a sucker for the arts. Anything really. I play instruments, I read, I write, I sing and dance. I paint and draw and sketch and etch. I like to even sculpt and make ceramics.
    I love the theater, the cinema, the music. Anything.
    Also, I love sports. I’ve had the great luck and opportunity in my life to be able to go horse riding, play tennis and golf. I’m fluent in several languages and I have some nice friends.
    I live in a country called Benin. It’s where voodoo is from and it’s awesome to learn about.

However, there’s something about me that could ruin my entire life here. As any adolescent boy does, he wonders about himself. He questions himself. I’m very proud to admit that I’m a bisexual man. If only I could admit it to the whole world, and not to just my best friend and strangers on the Internet. Alas, Africa is the last frontier of being able to open oneself up and be oneself.
    Anyhow, that’s a long story I’ll get into later.

I’d love to meet people on this website. It seems like a great place and I’d like nothing more to be part of the community. So please, send me some messages.

Hope to speak to you soon! XOXO

#1 English Frenchman, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
  2. GayNerd

Hi, buddy. Welcome to EC! :grin: :wink: :slight_smile:

3. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome! Hopefully you will find EC to be the accepting community you can't find in Benin

4. LD579

Hello. Welcome to EC. I'd just like to give you a heads up — tranny is offensive to most people. It'd be great if you called them as who they are, which would either be a guy or girl (Or sometimes 'they'), for the most part.

5. LuckyDalek

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello, and welcome. :slight_smile:

6. lovely lesbian

7. English Frenchman

Oh, sorry. I had no idea. I just thought it was an easy abbreviation of transexual. Will change it right away!

---------- Post added 4th Nov 2013 at 12:55 PM ----------

Also, it’s lovely to meet all of you!