1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So like, Hi or something.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Taters, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Taters

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have everything figured out. I know exactly what I want to pursue in life. My life is so interesting. I have so many things to share with people and everything I do is interesting and inspiring. I have a fantastic social life and can communicate well with others. Everybody wants to be me.

Except not really.

Heyo! As far as you know, my name is Taters.
    Everything stated above is so far from true, it's not even funny. Well, I lie. I have a healthy social life, and I'm a pretty unique person, but when I really think about my life, not very many interesting things happen. I go to school, I come home and browse the internet, I go to bed, repeat.
    I REALLY need to unplug from all of my technologies sometime. I can feel myself becoming unhealthily addicted. BUT ALL THE FUNNIES AND MUSICS UGH. (Does anyone here like K-Pop? I do.)

Anyways, since I'm far more comfortable in a big block of text than in a big block of people, I've only come out to select people over the internet. So far, everyone has expressed a very satisfying acceptance.
    I just don't feel ready to tell my family or friends yet. And, being in the 'Bible Belt', my family probably wouldn't be too thrilled. Most of my friends might be okay with it.

TL;DR: I'm a geek. My life is quaint, but far from interesting. I only tell inter-dweebs that I'm gay. The south sucks. Enjoy.

If you want to know more (which, I don't see why anyone would), feel free to throw a question at me. I'll do my best to catch, but.. y'know.
    Geeky band nerd + catching things = unfavorable results.

#1 Taters, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
  2. ShadowSpirit26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Welcome to EC Taters! It's nice to meet you. By the way, I like foreign music too, especially music from the east.

3. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The south ain't that bad I actually love it, and I'm from the west. Welcome to EC hope you like it here.

4. toushirojaylee

Hi and welcome to EC Taters!I like kpop as well and just take your time because coming out is not easy..^_^

5. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Taters (great name btw), welcome to EC!

Your life may appear boring, as seen from an external point of view, but you're here, which makes your inside far more interesting than most people suspect.

Keep us posted, there will be much for you to discover here!

6. Taters

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!
    I already feel at home after browsing for less than 30 minutes! I can tell that I'm going to spend lots of time here.

7. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to EC! :grin: :smilewave (*hug*)

8. bagginses

bagginses Guest

Welcome to EX