1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hej!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by mermaid, Nov 5, 2013.

1. mermaid

Having read at this forum since a few days I'm truly amazed about what a great community this is!
    I'm a 41 years old mother of two married to a man. In 2011 I finally came out to myself as a lesbian.
    I had crushes on girls since kindergarten but didn't realize that these feelings meant that I was in love before I was sixteen. At this time it just scared me to be a lesbian, I just wanted to be like everyone else and as I was expected to be.

I got married to my dear husband but realized after a few years that I wasn't happy. Didn't know why. Had still crushes on women.
    Then I finally could see clearly about who I really am.
    My husband

2. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi and welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

3. Lipstick Leuger

Welcome to EC!

4. mermaid

Thank you, angel! :slight_smile:

I wasn't really finished when I posted :icon_redf , so here comes the rest if you don't mind:

In 2011 I registered on a local site for lesbians, just to find somebody to talk to.
    My dear husband and I talked a lot too, and I have always been totally honest to him, but I needed other women in similar situations which I found there plus a loving and understanding girlfriend.:icon_bigg

My husband and I still love each other and we want to raise the kids together. The younger one has some special needs so we want to give him all our love and the best we can all the time, together.
    My husband has accepted our state of relationship even if it hasn't been easy for him.

Now I'm not confused, sad and desperate anymore, I'm fine. It has been a long and rocky road, but I have found my way.

Sorry for my poor English, it is not my first language.

---------- Post added 6th Nov 2013 at 01:33 AM ----------

Thank you, too! :icon_bigg

5. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to EC! :grin: :smilewave (*hug*)

6. toushirojaylee

Hi and welcome to EC!